Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Sad Story (Sorry for the Language)

So the other day I was at my freind's house, and he was checking his Facebook, like he always - like every fucking five minutes. And he got a post on his wall from this kid who is ---- eerrr.... unpopular.

Now personally I couldn't give two shits on whether or not this kid was popular or not, but my freinds starts fretting over it.

He was like, "Oh shit. Now people are gonna think I'm freinds with him. I have a fucking reputation to maintain."

I told him "Fucking deal with it. You care too much about what people think of you." - Which is funny because I'm pretty damn self-concious.

But anyway he deleted the shit off his Facebook wall... but it made me think. Were we always like this?

Did humans all ways act like such shit to each other? I mean he couldn't even pretend he was fucking freinds with this kid. That's fucking sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment